Friday, September 02, 2011

Temple wedding

Attended a wedding ceremony recently at a temple.

The usual routine for me would be,

1.attend ceremony,
2.go for a break,
3.return when the ceremony is almost over,
4.grab some lunch,
5.photo session with the newly-weds and
6.off I go.

The couple seemed rather cheerful after all the rituals were over, affording a warm smile.

As for me, apart from exchanging EPL transfer gossip and diving spots, it was a lazy event.
It was what I found out after which made it intriguing.

A match-maker had his eyes on me?

4 comments:

Turtle said...

perhaps u heard wrongly?

Deepak said...

I definitely heard it right, but there has been no news since.
No news is good news. =)

Turtle said...

meaning u tak laku :p

Deepak said...

This is a really old post.
And I'm getting desperate!